YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF SWIMMING HOLE TO BOOK A PARTY!
TO BOOK PARTY – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Party Policies/Terms and Conditions
- We require one lifeguard per 15 people for every pool party at Swimming Hole. For all events, the rate is $25/hr. per guard and a $50 event fee. The total number of attendees includes anybody who will be inside pool gates as lifeguards are responsible for the safety of every patron, both in the water and on the pool deck.
- Ex. You have 45 people attending the event from 6pm-8pm. You would need three(3) guards for 2 hours. Each guard is $25 per hour so your total for the event will be $150 for the lifeguards plus a $50 event. Total $200.
- Swimming Hole will direct bill the member hosting the party.
- There must be one adult Swimming Hole member present and supervising for every 6 guests, and these member adults must remain present and attentive for the entirety of the pool party. For every 6 guests, a pool member must be the sponsor. However, no one family should accompany more than a total of six(6) guests. (i.e. a husband bringing 6 guests and a wife bringing 6 guests for a total of 12 in the group is not allowed).
- Pool Parties must be booked at least 7 days in advance to ensure adequate time to get additional lifeguards lined up for the party.
- Any parties booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged an additional $50 late registration fee.
- Parties booked less than 7 days in advance may not be approved based on lifeguard availability on short notice.
- If a Party has to be canceled or rescheduled due to weather, it is the responsibility of the party host to notify Swimming Hole by EMAIL (email@example.com) at least 2 hours before party is scheduled to begin so that party lifeguards can be notified. Party costs will be refunded in full with appropriate notification.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 2 hours prior to the start of a party, Swimming Hole will refund 80% of party costs.
For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!