YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF SWIMMING HOLE TO BOOK A PARTY!
Go to Swim Club Management Group and complete an on-line request form.
If you need assistance with locating the request form on Swim Club Management Group’s website,
- Events must be booked at least 7 days prior to the event in order to be adequately scheduled with lifeguards. Events booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $50 at the company’s discretion in order to offset the cost related to last minute scheduling. It is at the company’s discretion based on staffing to approve this party or special event request.
- Parties with fewer than 12 guests may not require additional lifeguards; subject to your swim club policies set forth by your Board or Directors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) people at a teenage or college age party.
- One additional lifeguard will be required per every 40 persons over 75 total people. This may result in a larger final payment fee before the booking can be processed for approval.
- Swim Club Management Group will not provide lifeguards past 12:00am (midnight).
- It is the responsibility of the resident to verify pool and lifeguard availability on the party date with a Swim Club Management Group representative. All parties and special events are required to use ONLY SCMG Lifeguards.
- All parties and special events must comply with your swim club policies set forth by your Board of Directors. Guests and non-members must check-in at the gate, before entering pool. Party guests are charged $3/person. Additional questions can be answered by emailing email@example.com.
- Inclement Weather Policy: Please contact a staff member at the pool directly at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the party, if you choose to cancel or reschedule. Please DO NOT contact the SCMG office to cancel or reschedule.
Refunds will only be given if advance notice of your desire to cancel or reschedule is given.
Failure to complete this form accurately will result in additional charges to you, the customer.
For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!